The fitness centre will RE-open Wednesday August 4th at 5:00am.
- please enter/exit through west doors unless you need to visit reception
- you are responsible for inquiring about the status of your fob in advance of showing up. You will receive a written reply confirming your active status, new expiry or other relevant details. Please include your full name as it appeared on your membership application. If you have 5 fobs kicking around your house it is wise to confirm which one is attached to your profile. If you email outside of business hours, it will be addressed the next business day morning. Business hours 8:30am- 4:30pm Mon-Fri 705-724-2813 ext 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24 hour/7 day access will be restored, saunas and showers will be available
- No appointment necessary
- Masks are required in common areas when not actively working out.
- Screening either electronically (you can find the link HERE
) or in person is required. There will be a form/bin at west doors. Presume as a useful human we expect you to stay home if you have symptoms of anything, not just covid. Nobody wants your Gastro bug either.
- Personal space continues to be expected- it’s what we called social distancing before 2020.
- Be courtesy about cleaning your equipment. We do not expect you to make it rain cleaning solution. We do expect you to use logic. Sweat all over treadmill? Wipe it down. Sat for two seconds to send a text? You’re good. Left a butt imprint in sweat? … all the spray.
- Reminder: your fob access to the facility acts as our method of contact tracing. The information (name and contact number only) will never be shared with anyone except the health unit in the event of an outbreak.
If you haven’t returned equipment now is the time!
Welcome back folks!
Unsure of the status of your fob (expired/active/credit)? contact email@example.com or 705-724-2813 ext 221 If you book without first verifying the status you risk being locked out.