Under the COVID-19 response framework: keeping Ontario safe and open, reservations are required to attend the Fitness Centre at 250 Clark in the Red- Control level. Because this is a requirement through all colour levels outside of Green, we will continue to utilize this method for the foreseeable future to minimize disruptions. We will continue with a 6 person limit in the facility. Self-assessment is required prior to each visit. Masks are mandatory under amendment to O. Reg 364/20, except when actively engaged in exercise, we ask however that you don't police the mask wearing of others who may have a legitimate exemption. Contact tracing continues to be a function of our fob system; you can read the original notice here. All other rules from our original re-opening continue to be expectations at the present, unless otherwise noted. Need a refresher? you can find that here. Memberships that have been placed on pause will continue to be paused - no action required. Pre-auth payment members that aren't paused - payments will begin the first week of April. Unsure of the status of your fob (expired/active/credit)? contact email@example.com or 705-724-2813 ext 221 If you book without first verifying the status you risk being locked out.
- COMPLETE SELF ASSESSMENT EACH VISIT
- BOOK APPOINTMENT (YOURSELF BY WEBLINK BELOW, OR BY CONTACTING RECEPTION)
- CLEAN.ALL.THE.THINGS (YOU, THE EQUIPMENT, YOUR SPACE, YOUR FRIEND IF NECESSARY)
- HOURS OF OPERATION 5:00am - 10:00pm (please exit the facility by 10:15pm - fobs will not work outside these hours)
- DON'T RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE
- DO NOT ATTEND WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT
- PLEASE CONTINUE TO USE WEST DOOR
We have chosen Picktime for our reservation system largely because it is free. Incurring additional cost for a temporary solution seemed irresponsible, especially during Covid. So we are aware it is not perfect (see: we don't need your to point it out :) ) It will however serve the purpose for the time being, and allow us to get back to the gym. Things to keep in mind: it does not link to your fob, or your existing user profile within our database. It is just a placeholder. As such, you are not required to create an account, you can use the service without one. We do ask that you use a valid email address so that you receive your confirmation.
- Changes/cancellations need to be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting reception. Sorry.
- Please limit your primetime bookings to 1 hour only (4:30pm-10:00pm)
- Timeslots will be released to the public every second Sunday at 8:00pm for a two-week period
- No bookings are available between 1:30pm and 2:30pm each day to ensure a full electrostatic spray disinfection of the facility mid-day
- The Google calendar below gives you a visual representation of the bookings - it isn't interactive. It is also available on the TV in the fitness corridor. If a time slot has one colour band busy, 1 of 6 spaces has been used; 2 bands, 2 spaces .... you get the idea. This way you can observe availability, should you wish to choose a time with additional space for others to join you.
How this goes:
STEP ONE: CLICK BOOK APPOINTMENT (no not yet, keep reading so you don't have to come back)
STEP TWO: PICK 60 or 30-minute time slot (yes, in non-primetime you can book a 60 and 30 back-to-back)
STEP THREE: PICK DATE
STEP FOUR: PICK TIMESLOT (if a time is already full, it won’t appear in the list)
STEP FIVE: CONFIRM DETAILS, CLICK THE PURPLE BOOK APPOINTMENT AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
STEP SIX: CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR CONFIRMATION
STEP SEVEN: CONSIDER BOOKMARKING THIS PAGE, RATHER THAN THE PICKTIME PAGE SO YOU CAN ACCESS SCREENING TOOL, VIEW CALENDAR, AND PICKTIME LINK